2009-10 Top Prospects card set unveiled
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League and the Professional Hockey Players’ Association today unveiled the 2009-10 AHL Top Prospects trading card set, featuring 50 of the outstanding young players in the AHL.
The set, manufactured by Choice SportsCards of Aston, Pa., features action photos and career statistics of rising stars from all 29 AHL teams. The cards are available for purchase online at ahlstore.com and in select AHL arenas. Included in the set are:
In operation since 1936, the AHL continues to serve as the top development league for all 30 National Hockey League teams. More than 85 percent of today’s NHL players are American Hockey League graduates, and more than 6.5 million fans per season have attended AHL games across North America since 2001.
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- AHL announces suspension
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves
- Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks
- Bolts, Jackets complete 4-player AHL swap
- Senators, Ducks swap AHL players