2012-13 Top Prospects card set unveiled
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League and the Professional Hockey Players’ Association today unveiled the 2012-13 AHL Top Prospects trading card set, featuring 75 of the outstanding young players in the AHL this season.
The set, manufactured by Choice SportsCards of Aston, Pa., features action photos and career statistics of rising stars from all 30 AHL teams. The cards are available for purchase online at ahlstore.com and in select AHL arenas.
Included in the set are:
In operation since 1936, the AHL continues to serve as the top development league for all 30 National Hockey League teams. More than 85 percent of today’s NHL players are graduates of the American Hockey League, and more than 6 million fans attend AHL games across North America every season.
- Calder Cup champs Conacher, Jeffrey dealt
- Stollery to Sharks; Avs get Hamilton
- Griffins' Mrazek named Player of the Week
- Ferlin makes fast rise to the NHL
- Hamilton's Bakker an 'unlikely enforcer'
- Playoff Primer: Mar. 2
- Rangers trade for forward Klingberg
- Coyotes acquire Dahlbeck