2012-13 Top Prospects card set unveiled
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League and the Professional Hockey Players’ Association today unveiled the 2012-13 AHL Top Prospects trading card set, featuring 75 of the outstanding young players in the AHL this season.
The set, manufactured by Choice SportsCards of Aston, Pa., features action photos and career statistics of rising stars from all 30 AHL teams. The cards are available for purchase online at ahlstore.com and in select AHL arenas.
Included in the set are:
In operation since 1936, the AHL continues to serve as the top development league for all 30 National Hockey League teams. More than 85 percent of today’s NHL players are graduates of the American Hockey League, and more than 6 million fans attend AHL games across North America every season.
- True North to expand MTS Iceplex
- Phantoms sign Rosehill to AHL deal
- IceHogs ink Dowell to tryout
- Red Wings will be excited with Blashill
- Morrow poised to push for spot in Boston
- Grimaldi looks back on historic twinbill
- AHL remembers Al Arbour
- #AHLFanFridays Week 6: The Feldmans