AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Lowell Devils left wing Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game at Bridgeport on Nov. 27.
Letourneau-Leblond was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 52.3 after being assessed a match penalty for slew-footing.
Letourneau-Leblond will miss Lowell’s games tonight (Nov. 28) vs. Portland.
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- AHL announces suspension
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves
- Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks
- Bolts, Jackets complete 4-player AHL swap
- Senators, Ducks swap AHL players