AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Lowell Devils left wing Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game at Bridgeport on Nov. 27.
Letourneau-Leblond was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 52.3 after being assessed a match penalty for slew-footing.
Letourneau-Leblond will miss Lowell’s games tonight (Nov. 28) vs. Portland.
- Stars lock up overall points crown
- Amerks, Devils heading to postseason
- Bylsma, Richards are familiar foes
- Brennan voted outstanding defenseman for 13-14
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 16
- AHL announces suspensions
- Blashill voted AHL's outstanding coach
- Brickley making most of opportunity