AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Portland Pirates head coach Kevin Dineen has been suspended, pending completion of a league review, as a result of his actions following an AHL game at Syracuse on Mar. 6.
Dineen was assessed a game misconduct under AHL Rule 40.5(ii) at the 20:00 mark of the third period.
- Jurco hoping to stick in Detroit
- Meech overcame health scare to win Cup
- Allen returns to Rampage, reunites with Rowe
- Travis Morin's day with the Cup
- Devils add Cunniff to coaching staff
- Stolarz coming off strong junior season
- Morrissey looking to follow friend's path
- Lightning anticipate next wave of young talent