AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Portland Pirates head coach Kevin Dineen has been suspended, pending completion of a league review, as a result of his actions following an AHL game at Syracuse on Mar. 6.
Dineen was assessed a game misconduct under AHL Rule 40.5(ii) at the 20:00 mark of the third period.
- Forsberg's patience paying off
- Keefe brings winning touch to Leafs' system
- AHL time readied Murray, Vasilevskiy for spotlight
- Penguins re-sign captain Kostopoulos
- P-Bruins' Cassidy promoted to Boston
- AHL Morning Skate: May 24
- Panthers announce affiliation with Springfield
- BOG approves Portland sale, move to Springfield