AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Portland Pirates head coach Kevin Dineen has been suspended, pending completion of a league review, as a result of his actions following an AHL game at Syracuse on Mar. 6.
Dineen was assessed a game misconduct under AHL Rule 40.5(ii) at the 20:00 mark of the third period.
- McKenna's journey again leads to Portland
- 628 AHL alumni on NHL opening-night rosters
- Pouliot ready to work his way back up
- Boston loans Smith to Iowa
- AHL Live announces early-bird deals
- Cup champs Berube, O'Neill on move
- AHL announces staff addition
- Gulls a boon to youth hockey in San Diego