AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs center Gabriel Dumont has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Rochester on Mar. 13.
Dumont was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a major penalty for boarding at 3:44 of the third period.
Dumont will be eligible to return to the Hamilton lineup on Apr. 4.
- Vrana named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Folin reaps Iowa benefits
- Nothing came easy for Penguins' Mouillierat
- #AHLOTB: Sharks reflect on time with Sommer
- AHL Plays of the Week: Feb. 5, 2016
- Pair of long-standing records soon to fall
- Leighton on verge of breaking shutout record
- AHL extends agreement with Extenet Systems