AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs center Gabriel Dumont has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Rochester on Mar. 13.
Dumont was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a major penalty for boarding at 3:44 of the third period.
Dumont will be eligible to return to the Hamilton lineup on Apr. 4.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp