AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs center Gabriel Dumont has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Rochester on Mar. 13.
Dumont was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a major penalty for boarding at 3:44 of the third period.
Dumont will be eligible to return to the Hamilton lineup on Apr. 4.
- Ferlin makes fast rise to the NHL
- Hamilton's Bakker an 'unlikely enforcer'
- Playoff Primer: Mar. 2
- Rangers trade for forward Klingberg
- Coyotes acquire Dahlbeck
- Noesen's adversity gives way to resiliency
- Panthers acquire Heatley from Anaheim
- Romasko one step away from history