AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs center Gabriel Dumont has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Rochester on Mar. 13.
Dumont was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a major penalty for boarding at 3:44 of the third period.
Dumont will be eligible to return to the Hamilton lineup on Apr. 4.
- Griffins rookie Mantha: "It's not over"
- "Mr. Penguin" spent a year with Monarchs
- Manitoba Moose returning to Winnipeg
- IceCaps name King director of hockey operations
- Gaunce lifts Utica after look in the mirror
- Western Conference semifinals set
- Griffins complete comeback with Game 5 win
- AHL Morning Skate: May 3