AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears right wing Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for six (6) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Manchester on Apr. 14.
Rechlicz has already served one game of the suspension, and will also miss Hershey’s first five Calder Cup Playoff games. If Hershey is eliminated before the suspension can be served to completion, any remaining games would carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Pittsburgh acquires Clendening from Canucks
- Penguins' Sullivan excited to return to bench
- Backman signs AHL deal with Ontario
- Hishon re-ups with Colorado
- #AHLFanFridays Week 1: Jack Kabela
- Blues' Copley adjusting to business of NHL
- Youth camp work about giving back for Rechlicz
- Chaput signs one-year deal with Columbus