AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears right wing Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for six (6) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Manchester on Apr. 14.
Rechlicz has already served one game of the suspension, and will also miss Hershey’s first five Calder Cup Playoff games. If Hershey is eliminated before the suspension can be served to completion, any remaining games would carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Education, drug testing program implemented
- Providence, Boston extend affiliation
- 2014-15 AHL schedule unveiled
- Holland looking to make the leap
- Namestnikov enjoys NHLPA Rookie Showcase
- Khokhlachev ready for NHL shot
- Lehigh Valley signs Hextall to AHL deal
- Former AHL player coping with ALS