AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears right wing Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for six (6) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Manchester on Apr. 14.
Rechlicz has already served one game of the suspension, and will also miss Hershey’s first five Calder Cup Playoff games. If Hershey is eliminated before the suspension can be served to completion, any remaining games would carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Playoff Primer: March 27
- Koekkoek making big strides with Syracuse
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Consistency is key for Chaput and the Falcons
- Stars’ strong ATO tradition helps playoff push
- Chiarot's dream being realized in Winnipeg
- Flames' Poirier shining in rookie season
- Crunch to honor NBA's Nationals