AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears right wing Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for six (6) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Manchester on Apr. 14.
Rechlicz has already served one game of the suspension, and will also miss Hershey’s first five Calder Cup Playoff games. If Hershey is eliminated before the suspension can be served to completion, any remaining games would carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Penguins march into history books
- Crunch, Penguins to battle for East crown
- Oklahoma disaster relief: How to help
- AHL Morning Skate: May 22
- Griffins rally to oust Marlies
- Griffins, Barons to meet in West Finals
- Kearns a lesson in perseverance
- Potential schedules announced for East finals