AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears right wing Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for six (6) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Manchester on Apr. 14.
Rechlicz has already served one game of the suspension, and will also miss Hershey’s first five Calder Cup Playoff games. If Hershey is eliminated before the suspension can be served to completion, any remaining games would carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- AHL announces suspension
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves
- Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks
- Bolts, Jackets complete 4-player AHL swap
- Senators, Ducks swap AHL players
- Corvo assigned to Wolves