AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Worcester Sharks defenseman Matt Pelech has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent during a game vs. Syracuse on Nov. 25.
Pelech will miss Worcester’s games Friday (Nov. 30) at Portland, Saturday (Dec. 1) at Bridgeport and Sunday (Dec. 2) at Providence.
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season