AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- Pittsburgh, Vancouver swap players
- Penguins' Sullivan excited to return to bench
- Backman signs AHL deal with Ontario
- Hishon re-ups with Colorado
- #AHLFanFridays Week 1: Jack Kabela
- Blues' Copley adjusting to business of NHL
- Youth camp work about giving back for Rechlicz
- Chaput signs one-year deal with Columbus