AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- Rangers trade for forward Klingberg
- Playoff Primer: Mar. 1
- Coyotes acquire Dahlbeck
- Noesen's adversity gives way to resiliency
- Panthers acquire Heatley from Anaheim
- Romasko one step away from history
- Another strong season earns Lindberg a look
- Brent Sopel announces retirement