AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- Czarnik hoping to exceed expectations
- Tucson GM: "being competitive now-now-now"
- Leland Irving is hoping for another win in his life
- New coach takes the reins at Wild's AHL affiliate
- AHL Hall of Fame announces Class of 2017
- Grant hoping to secure Sabres roster spot
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp