AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- Pens' Murray voted AHL's top goalie
- AHL announces suspensions
- Right wing revival
- Playoff Primer: April 16
- Monarchs' Stothers voted coach of the year
- Lerg's path to the NHL has Disney all over it
- Petrovic, Trocheck back in San Antonio for playoffs
- Murray named AHL's rookie of the year