AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hamilton Bulldogs left wing Kyle Hagel has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of receiving an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 1.
Hagel will miss Hamilton’s game today (Feb. 2) at Toronto.
- Phantoms score 3 in :21 en route to win
- Vasilevskiy gives Bolts glimpse of future
- Nelson gets his opportunity
- AHL Board OK's purchase of Texas Stars
- Curry, Gustafsson shut down IceHogs
- Buffalo acquires D'Amigo, Columbus gets Adam
- Darling took a long, difficult road to the NHL
- Cunningham providing energy for Boston