AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman Jean-Philippe Cote has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Toronto on Mar. 6.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s game Friday (Mar. 8) at St. John’s.
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wathier reassigned to Milwaukee
- AHL announces suspension
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves
- Kings acquire Livingston from Sharks