AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman Jean-Philippe Cote has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Toronto on Mar. 6.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s game Friday (Mar. 8) at St. John’s.
- IceHogs' Danault finding his niche
- Hoffman hoping to stick in Ottawa
- Paek to lead Korean hockey program
- Veilleux joins Norfolk as assistant coach
- AHL time has served Connolly well
- Blues sign Welsh
- Milwaukee signs Grant, Madore
- Prospects in goal bode well for Sabres