AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman Jean-Philippe Cote has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Toronto on Mar. 6.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s game Friday (Mar. 8) at St. John’s.
- Education, drug testing program implemented
- Providence, Boston extend affiliation
- 2014-15 AHL schedule unveiled
- Holland looking to make the leap
- Namestnikov enjoys NHLPA Rookie Showcase
- Khokhlachev ready for NHL shot
- Lehigh Valley signs Hextall to AHL deal
- Former AHL player coping with ALS