AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman Jean-Philippe Cote has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Toronto on Mar. 6.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s game Friday (Mar. 8) at St. John’s.
- Athanasiou's OT winner evens series for the Griffins
- AHL Morning Skate: May 29
- Baertschi hat trick leads Comets in Game 3
- Griffins almost missed out on Hoggan
- AHL Morning Skate: May 28
- IceCaps unveil new logo
- AHL announces suspension
- Manchester captures Canning Trophy