AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman Jean-Philippe Cote has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Toronto on Mar. 6.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s game Friday (Mar. 8) at St. John’s.
- Sydor, Tkaczuk join Wolves coaching staff
- Columbus signs Broadhurst, Tynan, Harrington
- DeFazio heading to Texas
- Lightning re-sign Yanni Gourde
- A record rookie season
- Helmer named Hershey's VP of Hockey Operations
- Doug Soetaert named GM of Roadrunners
- T.J. Hensick signs with Ontario