AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Milwaukee Admirals defenseman Bryan Rodney has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Texas on Oct. 26.
Rodney was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Rodney will miss Milwaukee’s games Wednesday (Oct. 30) vs. Texas and Friday (Nov. 1) vs. Rockford.
- Norfolk signs Thiessen to AHL deal
- Rampage's Rowe has seen it all
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Zucker talks about past, present, future
- DiPietro released from tryout
- AHL announces suspension
- Rampage sign Janik to AHL deal
- Tokarski named CCM/AHL Player of the Week