AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Milwaukee Admirals defenseman Bryan Rodney has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Texas on Oct. 26.
Rodney was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Rodney will miss Milwaukee’s games Wednesday (Oct. 30) vs. Texas and Friday (Nov. 1) vs. Rockford.
- Texas adds Nichushkin on conditioning stint
- All-Star Classic tickets to go on sale Monday
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan