AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Milwaukee Admirals defenseman Bryan Rodney has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Texas on Oct. 26.
Rodney was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Rodney will miss Milwaukee’s games Wednesday (Oct. 30) vs. Texas and Friday (Nov. 1) vs. Rockford.
- Start of Flames era has Glens Falls buzzing
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team