AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Milwaukee Admirals defenseman Bryan Rodney has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Texas on Oct. 26.
Rodney was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Rodney will miss Milwaukee’s games Wednesday (Oct. 30) vs. Texas and Friday (Nov. 1) vs. Rockford.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH