AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that St. John’s IceCaps right wing J.C. Lipon has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Nov. 23.
Lipon has already served one game of the suspension. He will also miss St. John’s game Wednesday (Nov. 27) at Hershey.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH