AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that St. John’s IceCaps right wing J.C. Lipon has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Nov. 23.
Lipon has already served one game of the suspension. He will also miss St. John’s game Wednesday (Nov. 27) at Hershey.
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension
- Williams spreads winning wisdom
- Portland signs Bissonnette to PTO
- Bibeau's solid start not a surprise