AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman J.P. Cote has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Norfolk on Dec. 7.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s games Tuesday (Dec. 10) and Wednesday (Dec. 11) at St. John’s.
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Olympic rosters feature 149 AHL alumni
- McCollum steps up for Griffins
- Stars sign All-Star defenseman Meech
- AHL announces suspension
- Comets-Barons moved to Thursday
- Heeter named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Milestone for Wolves' Mancari