AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman J.P. Cote has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Norfolk on Dec. 7.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s games Tuesday (Dec. 10) and Wednesday (Dec. 11) at St. John’s.
- Start of Flames era has Glens Falls buzzing
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team