AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman J.P. Cote has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Norfolk on Dec. 7.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s games Tuesday (Dec. 10) and Wednesday (Dec. 11) at St. John’s.
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa
- Attitude Czech
- Drouin nets winner in pro debut
- Caps prospect Carrick has bright future
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Agozzino 'staying hungry' with the Monsters
- Pedan keeping it simple with the Sound Tigers
- Boychuk, Terry help make a point for the 'Canes