AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch defenseman J.P. Cote has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game vs. Norfolk on Dec. 7.
Cote will miss Syracuse’s games Tuesday (Dec. 10) and Wednesday (Dec. 11) at St. John’s.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH