AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Lake Erie Monsters defenseman Mikael Tam has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a charging incident in a game at Rochester on Dec. 20.
Tam was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Tam will miss Lake Erie’s game Friday (Dec. 27) vs. Chicago.
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Norfolk signs Eminger
- Namestnikov growing with father’s former team
- Wellwood positive after horrific injury
- Heat acquire Locke; Wolves get Cundari
- IceCaps, AHL to celebrate culture and history
- Kings, Maple Leafs swap AHL forwards
- Steen, Dempsey named All-Star honorary captains