AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers defenseman Marc Cantin has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Portland on Dec. 31.
Cantin will miss Bridgeport’s games Friday (Jan. 3) and Saturday (Jan. 4) at Norfolk, and Jan. 10 at Manchester.
- Sharks' Reid getting back on the right track
- Return to AHL not keeping Allen down
- Calder Cup winners boost Wings, Bolts
- All-Star Classic to reach 100 million homes
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Rampage battling for a great cause
- Hoffman scores four in Sens' win
- Grubauer latest to develop in Bears' crease