AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers defenseman Marc Cantin has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Portland on Dec. 31.
Cantin will miss Bridgeport’s games Friday (Jan. 3) and Saturday (Jan. 4) at Norfolk, and Jan. 10 at Manchester.
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension
- Williams spreads winning wisdom
- Portland signs Bissonnette to PTO