AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers defenseman Marc Cantin has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Portland on Dec. 31.
Cantin will miss Bridgeport’s games Friday (Jan. 3) and Saturday (Jan. 4) at Norfolk, and Jan. 10 at Manchester.
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa