AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons center Will Acton has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Charlotte on Jan. 24.
Acton was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Acton will miss Oklahoma City’s game Thursday (Jan. 30) vs. Toronto.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH