AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons center Will Acton has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Charlotte on Jan. 24.
Acton was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Acton will miss Oklahoma City’s game Thursday (Jan. 30) vs. Toronto.
- Ristolainen, Bagnall a winning combination
- Rinne returning to Milwaukee
- Wild, Blackhawks make trade
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Neilson teaches kids about healthy eating
- AHL announces suspensions
- Albert named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Bolduc still growing as a player, person