AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Rochester Americans defenseman Matt MacKenzie has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 8.
MacKenzie was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
MacKenzie will miss Rochester’s game tonight (Feb. 14) vs. Utica.
- IceHogs' Dahlbeck finding his shot
- AHL announces suspensions
- Khokhlachev named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wathier reassigned to Milwaukee
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- Falcons take pride in reading program