AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Rochester Americans defenseman Matt MacKenzie has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. Grand Rapids on Feb. 8.
MacKenzie was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
MacKenzie will miss Rochester’s game tonight (Feb. 14) vs. Utica.
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know
- Weiss to Griffins on conditioning loan
- AHL announces suspension
- Williams spreads winning wisdom
- Portland signs Bissonnette to PTO
- Bibeau's solid start not a surprise