AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Charlotte Checkers defenseman Matthew Corrente has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Norfolk on Mar. 4.
Corrente was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Corrente will miss Charlotte’s game Friday (Mar. 7) at San Antonio.
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record