AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons center Travis Ewanyk has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. San Antonio on Mar. 11.
Ewanyk was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation.
Ewanyk will miss Oklahoma City’s games Friday (Mar. 14) and Saturday (Mar. 15) vs. Grand Rapids, and Mar. 21 at Texas.
- Start of Flames era has Glens Falls buzzing
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team