AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons center Travis Ewanyk has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. San Antonio on Mar. 11.
Ewanyk was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) after leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation.
Ewanyk will miss Oklahoma City’s games Friday (Mar. 14) and Saturday (Mar. 15) vs. Grand Rapids, and Mar. 21 at Texas.
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 12
- Milwaukee playoff-bound again
- Puempel rounding out his game in Binghamton
- Dowell named winner of Fred T. Hunt Award
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Schmidt stays in Worcester to turn pro
- First, Second Team AHL All-Stars named
- 2013-14 AHL All-Rookie Team announced