AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Worcester Sharks defenseman Rob Davison has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Portland on Mar. 26.
Davison will miss Worcester’s games tonight (Mar. 28) at Manchester, Saturday (Mar. 29) at Albany and Tuesday (Apr. 1) vs. Portland.
- Griffins rout Heat in Game 2
- Stars head home with 2-0 lead
- Marlies roll again, take 2-0 series lead
- Amerks snap playoff skid, win Game 2
- Da Costa nets OT winner for Senators
- Special teams help Devils pull even
- Norfolk's offense awakens, ties series
- Falcons hang on for 2-1 series lead