AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Worcester Sharks defenseman Rob Davison has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a match penalty for an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Portland on Mar. 26.
Davison will miss Worcester’s games tonight (Mar. 28) at Manchester, Saturday (Mar. 29) at Albany and Tuesday (Apr. 1) vs. Portland.
- Newbury notches 500th AHL point
- Laughton turning heads early in Lehigh Valley
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Texas adds Nichushkin on conditioning stint
- All-Star Classic tickets to go on sale Monday
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions