AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Iowa Wild left wing Curt Gogol has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Milwaukee on Apr. 4.
Gogol was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Gogol will miss Iowa’s game today (Apr. 6) at Chicago.
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH
- Laughton named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL announces suspension
- Canucks assign Horvat to Utica
- Hoffman pushing for full time spot with Ottawa