AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Iowa Wild left wing Curt Gogol has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Milwaukee on Apr. 4.
Gogol was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Gogol will miss Iowa’s game today (Apr. 6) at Chicago.
- Mrazek rewarding Red Wings with performance
- Griffith's 3OT winner lifts Providence
- Wathier's late goal keeps Portland alive
- Frattin scores twice, Marlies take 2-0 lead
- AHL announces suspension
- AHL Morning Skate: April 26
- Barons work OT magic again
- IceHogs knock off Stars again