AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Iowa Wild left wing Curt Gogol has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Milwaukee on Apr. 4.
Gogol was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Gogol will miss Iowa’s game today (Apr. 6) at Chicago.
- Start of Flames era has Glens Falls buzzing
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team