AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Iowa Wild left wing Curt Gogol has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Milwaukee on Apr. 4.
Gogol was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Gogol will miss Iowa’s game today (Apr. 6) at Chicago.
- AHL Morning Skate: May 6
- Flames' AHL franchise heading to Glens Falls
- IceCaps-Admirals schedule finalized
- Gordon is on his game
- Wolves survive, advance to round two
- Western semifinals start Thursday night
- AHL Morning Skate: May 4
- Bruins storm back to eliminate Falcons