AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … Binghamton Senators forward Brad Mills has been suspended for 20 games for violating the terms of the AHL/PHPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program.
Mr. Mills has already served the first four (4) games of that suspension as he was removed from the Senators lineup following his report of his positive test result to team management last week.
Mr. Mills will be eligible to return to play on Dec. 12, 2014.
The American Hockey League will have no further comment on this matter.
- Senators' game rounding back into shape
- Rookie Hudon makes it look easy
- Canucks, Islanders make trade
- Pastrnak youngest in both AHL and NHL
- Sissons set for super sophomore season
- Checkers to return to Coliseum in 2015-16
- AHL announces suspension
- Hellebuyck named Player of the Week