AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Lake Erie Monsters defenseman Jaime Sifers has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a slew-footing incident in a game vs. Texas on Jan. 29.
Sifers was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss Lake Erie’s games Friday (Feb. 5) and Saturday (Feb. 6) at Charlotte.
- AHL Plays of the Week: March 4, 2016
- Calder Cup Playoff Primer: Mar. 5
- Rochester acquires veteran defenseman Mormina
- Crossroads led Desjardins to NHL success
- #AHLOTB: Kale cookin’ up success in California
- Hellebuyck, Murray named to Team North America
- Stars' Lindell named to Team Finland
- AHL announces suspension