AHL announces suspension
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers defenseman Scott Mayfield has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Springfield on Feb. 16.
Mayfield was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss Bridgeport’s games Saturday (Feb. 20) at Lehigh Valley, Sunday (Feb. 21) vs. Albany and Feb. 26 at Providence.
- #AHLOTB: Rampage host Pucks & Paws night
- Calder Cup Playoff Primer: Mar. 19
- AHL Plays of the Week: March 18, 2016
- Monsters make wish come true for local boy
- #AHLOTB: Roommates' path to the NHL
- Bancks steady for Comets this season
- Admirals to move to UWM Panther Arena
- Dalpe's goals don't waver despite adversities