AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Syracuse Crunch left wing Kevin Harvey has been suspended for two (2) games as a result of his actions in a game at Binghamton on Dec. 4.
Harvey was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 29.1 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a game misconduct for elbowing.
Harvey has already served one game of the suspension. He will miss Syracuse’s game on Wednesday (Dec. 9) vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
The AHL also announced that Rockford IceHogs goaltender Dan Cloutier has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game vs. Manitoba on Dec. 6.
Cloutier was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 51.4 after being assessed a match penalty for roughing.
Cloutier will miss Rockford’s game on Friday (Dec. 11) at Texas.
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open
- Walter Bush (1929-2016)