AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Binghamton Senators right wing Jeremy Yablonski has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Syracuse on Dec. 12.
Yablonski was suspended after receiving a game misconduct for physical abuse of an official under the provisions of AHL Rule 41.3.
Yablonski will be eligible to return to the lineup on Jan. 15 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
In addition, the AHL also announced that Providence Bruins defenseman Scott Fletcher has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game vs. Manchester on Dec. 13.
Fletcher was suspended after being assessed a match penalty under the provisions of AHL Rule 47.14.
Fletcher will miss Providence’s game Friday (Dec. 18) vs. Bridgeport.
- Williams wins Ellery Award for 2015-16
- Scherbak confident Canadiens will come calling
- Lipon never strayed too far from home
- Stolarz looking to make another step forward
- Reid Cashman named Bears' assistant coach
- Syracuse signs Adam Comrie
- Sydor, Tkaczuk join Wolves coaching staff
- Columbus signs Broadhurst, Tynan, Harrington