AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Binghamton Senators right wing Jeremy Yablonski has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Syracuse on Dec. 12.
Yablonski was suspended after receiving a game misconduct for physical abuse of an official under the provisions of AHL Rule 41.3.
Yablonski will be eligible to return to the lineup on Jan. 15 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
In addition, the AHL also announced that Providence Bruins defenseman Scott Fletcher has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game vs. Manchester on Dec. 13.
Fletcher was suspended after being assessed a match penalty under the provisions of AHL Rule 47.14.
Fletcher will miss Providence’s game Friday (Dec. 18) vs. Bridgeport.
- Stars' Morin takes AHL MVP honors
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 18
- Rookie year going right for Rattie
- Perseverance pays off for Van Guilder
- Neilson named AHL Man of the Year
- Allen nabs Bastien Award as top goalie
- Stars lock up overall points crown
- Amerks, Devils heading to postseason