AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Binghamton Senators right wing Jeremy Yablonski has been suspended for 10 games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Syracuse on Dec. 12.
Yablonski was suspended after receiving a game misconduct for physical abuse of an official under the provisions of AHL Rule 41.3.
Yablonski will be eligible to return to the lineup on Jan. 15 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
In addition, the AHL also announced that Providence Bruins defenseman Scott Fletcher has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions in a game vs. Manchester on Dec. 13.
Fletcher was suspended after being assessed a match penalty under the provisions of AHL Rule 47.14.
Fletcher will miss Providence’s game Friday (Dec. 18) vs. Bridgeport.
- Bowey finding offensive, defensive balance
- Leo Luongo named Springfield goaltending coach
- Halpern named Syracuse Crunch assistant coach
- Coyotes acquire DeAngelo from Lightning
- Stars get Ebert, Kings add Campbell
- Leafs acquire Rychel from Columbus
- #AHL80 Fan Favorite Moments
- NHL, AHL clubs look to future at Draft