AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Chicago Wolves center Andre Deveaux has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions at the conclusion of a game vs. Texas on Feb. 19.
Deveaux was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Deveaux will miss Chicago’s game Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford.
In addition, the American Hockey League has suspended Chicago Wolves general manager Wendell Young for three (3) games as a result of his actions following the same Feb. 19 game vs. Texas.
Young is not permitted to be in attendance for the Wolves’ next three games: Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford, Friday (Feb. 25) at Milwaukee and Saturday (Feb. 26) vs. Peoria.
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open
- Walter Bush (1929-2016)
- Cleary & Sproul return to the Griffins
- Montour is on the fast track to Anaheim
- Faksa, Lindell gaining confidence at World Cup