AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Chicago Wolves center Andre Deveaux has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions at the conclusion of a game vs. Texas on Feb. 19.
Deveaux was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Deveaux will miss Chicago’s game Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford.
In addition, the American Hockey League has suspended Chicago Wolves general manager Wendell Young for three (3) games as a result of his actions following the same Feb. 19 game vs. Texas.
Young is not permitted to be in attendance for the Wolves’ next three games: Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford, Friday (Feb. 25) at Milwaukee and Saturday (Feb. 26) vs. Peoria.
- Weal leading Monarchs towards ultimate goal
- Griffins sign first-rounder Larkin to ATO
- Monarchs hang on to win Game 1
- Series Snapshot: Monarchs vs. Wolf Pack
- Series Snapshot: Comets vs. Griffins
- AHL Morning Skate: May 21
- Comets to face Griffins in West Finals
- Markstrom, Comets win Game 7 duel