AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Chicago Wolves center Andre Deveaux has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of his actions at the conclusion of a game vs. Texas on Feb. 19.
Deveaux was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Deveaux will miss Chicago’s game Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford.
In addition, the American Hockey League has suspended Chicago Wolves general manager Wendell Young for three (3) games as a result of his actions following the same Feb. 19 game vs. Texas.
Young is not permitted to be in attendance for the Wolves’ next three games: Wednesday (Feb. 23) vs. Rockford, Friday (Feb. 25) at Milwaukee and Saturday (Feb. 26) vs. Peoria.
- Education, drug testing program implemented
- Providence, Boston extend affiliation
- 2014-15 AHL schedule unveiled
- Holland looking to make the leap
- Namestnikov enjoys NHLPA Rookie Showcase
- Khokhlachev ready for NHL shot
- Lehigh Valley signs Hextall to AHL deal
- Former AHL player coping with ALS