AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced the following suspensions:
• Peoria Rivermen defenseman Nathan Oystrick has been suspended for six (6) games and Chicago Wolves center Ryan Garbutt has been suspended for two (2) games as a result of their actions in a game between the teams on Mar. 11.
Oystrick was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 70.10 for leaving the players’ bench for the purpose of starting an altercation.
Oystrick will miss Peoria’s games Tuesday (Mar. 15) vs. Oklahoma City, Saturday (Mar. 19) at Rockford, Sunday (Mar. 20) vs. Lake Erie, Mar. 25 vs. San Antonio, Mar. 26 vs. San Antonio and Mar. 27 vs. Hamilton.
Garbutt was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Garbutt will miss Chicago’s games Saturday (Mar. 19) and Sunday (Mar. 20), both vs. Oklahoma City.
• Rochester Americans left wing Eric Selleck has been suspended for four (4) games as a result of his actions in a game vs. Toronto on Mar. 11.
Selleck was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Selleck will miss Rochester’s games Wednesday (Mar. 16) vs. Hamilton, Saturday (Mar. 19) at Grand Rapids, Mar. 22 at Lake Erie and Mar. 25 vs. Lake Erie.
- AHL announces suspensions
- Khokhlachev named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wathier reassigned to Milwaukee
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- Falcons take pride in reading program
- Predators acquire Jarnkrok, Eaves