AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced the following suspensions:
• Albany Devils left wing Myles Stoesz has been suspended for four (4) games as a consequence of his actions in a game at Toronto on Dec. 10.
Stoesz was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28 (supplementary discipline) after receiving a game misconduct for leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation.
Stoesz will miss Albany’s games Wednesday (Dec. 14) vs. Syracuse, Friday (Dec. 16) vs. Worcester, Saturday (Dec. 17) vs. Springfield and Monday (Dec. 19) at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
• Rockford IceHogs left wing Jeremy Morin has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game at Milwaukee on Dec. 11.
Morin will miss Rockford’s games Wednesday (Dec. 14) at Grand Rapids, Friday (Dec. 16) vs. Peoria and Saturday (Dec. 17) vs. Milwaukee.
• Oklahoma City Barons defenseman Kirill Tulupov has been suspended for two (2) games under the provisions of AHL Rule 28 (supplementary discipline) as a consequence of using an obscene gesture in a game at Texas on Dec. 10.
Tulupov will miss Oklahoma City’s games tonight (Dec. 13) vs. Texas and Saturday (Dec. 17) vs. Houston.
- AHL Morning Skate: April 30
- AHL Plays of the Week: April 29, 2016
- Reign, Gulls to meet in second round
- Gulls use special teams to snuff out Stars
- Reign advance with Game 4 win
- AHL Morning Skate: April 29
- Marlies-Devils to get underway Wednesday
- Gulls hand Stars big loss in Game 3