AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears forward Boyd Kane has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Kane will miss Hershey’s games Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence, Saturday (Feb. 18) at Manchester and Sunday (Feb. 19) at Bridgeport.
The AHL also announced that Hershey Bears forward Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Rechlicz will miss Hershey’s game Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence.
- Providence, Boston extend affiliation
- 2014-15 AHL schedule unveiled
- Holland looking to make the leap
- Namestnikov enjoys NHLPA Rookie Showcase
- Khokhlachev ready for NHL shot
- Lehigh Valley signs Hextall to AHL deal
- Former AHL player coping with ALS
- Beaulieu looking to make the leap