AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears forward Boyd Kane has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Kane will miss Hershey’s games Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence, Saturday (Feb. 18) at Manchester and Sunday (Feb. 19) at Bridgeport.
The AHL also announced that Hershey Bears forward Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Rechlicz will miss Hershey’s game Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence.
- Monarchs' O'Neill named Player of the Week
- IceHogs coach to lead U.S. at World Juniors
- Zepp goes the distance for first NHL win in debut
- Falcons come out the victor in high-scoring affair
- Ness a true team leader for Bridgeport
- Five-point night for Miele powers Griffins over Toronto
- Pouliot off and running with WBS Penguins
- Kostopoulos, Fortunus to captain All-Stars