AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears forward Boyd Kane has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Kane will miss Hershey’s games Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence, Saturday (Feb. 18) at Manchester and Sunday (Feb. 19) at Bridgeport.
The AHL also announced that Hershey Bears forward Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Rechlicz will miss Hershey’s game Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence.
- AHL Morning Skate: May 24
- Monarchs too much for Pack again
- Benning pleased with what he sees in Utica
- AHL Morning Skate: May 23
- Weal leading Monarchs towards ultimate goal
- Griffins sign first-rounder Larkin to ATO
- Monarchs hang on to win Game 1
- Series Snapshot: Monarchs vs. Wolf Pack