AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears forward Boyd Kane has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Kane will miss Hershey’s games Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence, Saturday (Feb. 18) at Manchester and Sunday (Feb. 19) at Bridgeport.
The AHL also announced that Hershey Bears forward Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Rechlicz will miss Hershey’s game Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence.
- Bergeron reflects on time in Providence
- Borowiecki learns tricks of the trade
- 2014 preseason schedule set
- Bulldogs' ice maker keeps his cool
- Jurco hoping to stick in Detroit
- Meech overcame health scare to win Cup
- Allen returns to Rampage, reunites with Rowe
- Travis Morin's day with the Cup