AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Hershey Bears forward Boyd Kane has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Kane will miss Hershey’s games Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence, Saturday (Feb. 18) at Manchester and Sunday (Feb. 19) at Bridgeport.
The AHL also announced that Hershey Bears forward Joel Rechlicz has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Worcester on Feb. 11.
Rechlicz will miss Hershey’s game Friday (Feb. 17) at Providence.
- Brossoit determined to find NHL form
- Lagace off to strong start in camp
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres