AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced the following disciplinary actions:
Norfolk Admirals right wing Eric Neilson has been suspended for three (3) games, Norfolk left wing Pierre-Cedric Labrie has been suspended for two (2) games, Springfield Falcons center Adam Mair has been suspended for three (3) games and Springfield defenseman Greg Amadio has been suspended for two (2) games, all as a result of their actions during pregame warm-ups prior to a game between the teams in Norfolk, Va., on Mar. 3.
In addition, both clubs have been fined an undisclosed amount.
Neilson and Labrie will miss Norfolk’s games Friday (Mar. 9) at Adirondack and Saturday (Mar. 10) at Connecticut; Neilson will also miss Norfolk’s game Sunday (Mar. 11) at Bridgeport.
Mair and Amadio will miss Springfield’s games Friday (Mar. 9) at Manchester and Saturday (Mar. 10) vs. Syracuse; Mair will also miss Springfield’s game Sunday (Mar. 11) vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
- IceHogs ink Dowell to tryout
- Red Wings will be excited with Blashill
- Morrow poised to push for spot in Boston
- Grimaldi looks back on historic twinbill
- AHL remembers Al Arbour
- #AHLFanFridays Week 6: The Feldmans
- 2015-16 schedule released
- Cracknell heads to Vancouver organization