AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Manchester Monarchs right wing Justin Johnson has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions prior to Manchester’s game vs. Norfolk on Apr. 25.
Johnson will miss Game 4 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series between the teams tonight (Apr. 27) in Manchester.
The AHL has also announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers head coach Brent Thompson has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions following a game at Connecticut on Apr. 22.
As Bridgeport’s season has concluded, Thompson’s suspension will carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- NHL taste has Hishon eager to return
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Checkers pushing through slow start
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record