AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Manchester Monarchs right wing Justin Johnson has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions prior to Manchester’s game vs. Norfolk on Apr. 25.
Johnson will miss Game 4 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series between the teams tonight (Apr. 27) in Manchester.
The AHL has also announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers head coach Brent Thompson has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions following a game at Connecticut on Apr. 22.
As Bridgeport’s season has concluded, Thompson’s suspension will carry over to the 2012-13 regular season.
- Playoff Primer: Apr. 16
- AHL announces suspensions
- Blashill voted AHL's outstanding coach
- Brickley making most of opportunity
- McKenzie voted Rookie of the Year
- Mazanec named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Sens drop thriller but clinch playoff berth
- Living a dream he didn't think possible