AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers left wing Brett Gallant has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game at Connecticut on Dec. 27.
Gallant will miss Bridgeport’s games tonight (Dec. 29) vs. Manchester, Monday (Dec. 31) at Adirondack and Friday (Jan. 4) at Springfield.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Connecticut Whale defenseman Dylan McIlrath has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game vs. Bridgeport on Dec. 27.
McIlrath will miss Connecticut’s games tonight (Dec. 29) at Springfield and Monday (Dec. 31) at Portland.
- Bruins add Grant, re-sign Casto, Ferlin
- Condors sign Rechlicz to one-year deal
- Moose sign Cormier, Czuczman
- Koekkoek looking to make the leap
- Madden named head coach of Monsters
- Goldobin looking to make the leap
- Nathan Walker aims to be first Australian in NHL
- AHL proud of player/coach development