AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers left wing Brett Gallant has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game at Connecticut on Dec. 27.
Gallant will miss Bridgeport’s games tonight (Dec. 29) vs. Manchester, Monday (Dec. 31) at Adirondack and Friday (Jan. 4) at Springfield.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Connecticut Whale defenseman Dylan McIlrath has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game vs. Bridgeport on Dec. 27.
McIlrath will miss Connecticut’s games tonight (Dec. 29) at Springfield and Monday (Dec. 31) at Portland.
- #AHLOTB: Ranford’s success written in the stars
- Amerks' Justin Bailey is Sabres bound
- Sommer sets career wins record with No. 637
- #AHLOTB: Binghamton's rookie class
- NHL.com: Peaks and valleys in Grand Rapids
- Vrana named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Folin reaps Iowa benefits
- Nothing came easy for Penguins' Mouillierat