AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers left wing Brett Gallant has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game at Connecticut on Dec. 27.
Gallant will miss Bridgeport’s games tonight (Dec. 29) vs. Manchester, Monday (Dec. 31) at Adirondack and Friday (Jan. 4) at Springfield.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Connecticut Whale defenseman Dylan McIlrath has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game vs. Bridgeport on Dec. 27.
McIlrath will miss Connecticut’s games tonight (Dec. 29) at Springfield and Monday (Dec. 31) at Portland.
- Panthers announce affiliation with Springfield
- BOG approves Portland sale, move to Springfield
- Monsters' Werenski proving himself
- Monsters hold off Reign again, go up 2-0
- Nothing 'minor league' about San Diego Gulls' return
- AHL Morning Skate: May 22
- Monsters hang on for Game 1 win
- Happy Camper: Bears prevail in OT