AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers left wing Brett Gallant has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game at Connecticut on Dec. 27.
Gallant will miss Bridgeport’s games tonight (Dec. 29) vs. Manchester, Monday (Dec. 31) at Adirondack and Friday (Jan. 4) at Springfield.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Connecticut Whale defenseman Dylan McIlrath has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game vs. Bridgeport on Dec. 27.
McIlrath will miss Connecticut’s games tonight (Dec. 29) at Springfield and Monday (Dec. 31) at Portland.
- Series Snapshot: Monarchs vs. Penguins
- Series Snapshot: Bears vs. Wolf Pack
- Series Snapshot: Comets vs. Barons
- Series Snapshot: Griffins vs. IceHogs
- AHL Morning Skate: May 6
- LaRose excited for his future in hockey
- Griffins rookie Mantha: "It's not over"
- "Mr. Penguin" spent a year with Monarchs