AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Binghamton Senators left wing Darren Kramer has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game vs. Albany on Feb. 23.
Kramer has already served one game of his suspension, and will also miss Binghamton’s games Friday (Mar. 1) at Hamilton and Saturday (Mar. 2) at Toronto.
The American Hockey League also announced that Charlotte Checkers forward Brett Sutter has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Abbotsford on Feb. 22.
Sutter will miss Charlotte’s game Friday (Mar. 1) at Norfolk.
- Adrian Kempe preparing for a statement season
- From Croatia, Rendulic hopes to make history
- Scherbak is out to earn roster spot in Montreal
- Nathan Lieuwen out to prove how good he can be
- Dell, Grosenick hope to seize opportunity with Sharks
- Fresh off Calder Cup, Falk aiming for job with Sabres
- Bednar paid his dues on way to becoming Avs coach
- Kostopoulos keeping future options open