AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Binghamton Senators left wing Darren Kramer has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of leaving the players’ bench on a legal line change for the purpose of starting an altercation in a game vs. Albany on Feb. 23.
Kramer has already served one game of his suspension, and will also miss Binghamton’s games Friday (Mar. 1) at Hamilton and Saturday (Mar. 2) at Toronto.
The American Hockey League also announced that Charlotte Checkers forward Brett Sutter has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Abbotsford on Feb. 22.
Sutter will miss Charlotte’s game Friday (Mar. 1) at Norfolk.
- 2015-16 schedule released
- Cracknell heads to Vancouver organization
- IceCaps sign former Blackhawks pick Brown
- Former AHL standout Maki passes away
- Nehring signs AHL deal with Hartford
- Comets announce third jersey
- Devils name Rissmiller development coach
- Eakins: "We want to put this team on the map"