AHL announces suspensions
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2013
AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE ANNOUNCES SUSPENSIONS
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons center Tanner House has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Texas on Mar. 2.
House will miss Oklahoma City’s games Friday (Mar. 8) and Saturday (Mar. 9) vs. Rockford.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Providence Bruins defenseman Garnet Exelby has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a boarding incident in a game vs. Portland on Mar. 3.
Exelby will miss Providence’s game Friday (Mar. 8) vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
# # #
Jason Chaimovitch, Vice President of Communications
- Dell re-signs with San Jose
- Hershey signs Maxime Sauve
- Reign sign Newbury to AHL pact
- Phantoms sign Goumas to AHL contract
- Wolf Pack re-signs O'Donnell
- #AHLFanFridays Week 2: Nina Weiss
- Comets' Burke wins Ellery Award for 2014-15
- Home, sweet home, for Cunneyworth