AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Mike Testwuide has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a charging incident in a game at Texas on Mar. 13.
Testwuide will miss Abbotsford’s games Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio and Mar. 22 and Mar. 23 vs. Rockford.
The American Hockey League also announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Akim Aliu has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Houston on Mar. 14.
Aliu received an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 23.4 after accumulating his second game misconduct of the season in the “abuse of officials” category.
Aliu will miss Abbotsford’s game Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio.
- AHL announces suspension
- Playoff Primer: April 12
- Stars, Barons clinch playoff berths
- Checkers' Hagel named AHL Man of the Year
- Swedes feel at home in Milwaukee
- Rampage win first division title
- Bruins, Wolf Pack heading to playoffs
- Lerg scores winning goal in long-awaited debut