AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Mike Testwuide has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a charging incident in a game at Texas on Mar. 13.
Testwuide will miss Abbotsford’s games Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio and Mar. 22 and Mar. 23 vs. Rockford.
The American Hockey League also announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Akim Aliu has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Houston on Mar. 14.
Aliu received an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 23.4 after accumulating his second game misconduct of the season in the “abuse of officials” category.
Aliu will miss Abbotsford’s game Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio.
- AHL's 80th season opens tonight
- AHL, PHPA ratify new CBA
- McKenna's journey again leads to Portland
- 628 AHL alumni on NHL opening-night rosters
- Pouliot ready to work his way back up
- Boston loans Smith to Iowa
- AHL Live announces early-bird deals
- Cup champs Berube, O'Neill on move