AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Mike Testwuide has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of a charging incident in a game at Texas on Mar. 13.
Testwuide will miss Abbotsford’s games Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio and Mar. 22 and Mar. 23 vs. Rockford.
The American Hockey League also announced that Abbotsford Heat right wing Akim Aliu has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game at Houston on Mar. 14.
Aliu received an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 23.4 after accumulating his second game misconduct of the season in the “abuse of officials” category.
Aliu will miss Abbotsford’s game Sunday (Mar. 17) at San Antonio.
- IceHogs' Dahlbeck finding his shot
- AHL announces suspensions
- Khokhlachev named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wathier reassigned to Milwaukee
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- Falcons take pride in reading program