AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Adirondack Phantoms forward Petr Straka has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty incurred in a game vs. Hartford on Jan. 17.
Straka will miss Adirondack’s games tonight (Jan. 18) vs. Albany and Monday (Jan. 20) at Springfield.
* * *
The American Hockey League today announced that Utica Comets left wing Darren Archibald has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. Albany on Jan. 17.
Archibald was assessed an instigator penalty within the final five minutes of the third period, resulting in an automatic one-game suspension under the provisions of AHL Rule 46.22.
Archibald will miss Utica’s game tonight (Jan. 18) at Hamilton.
- Labatt Blue bubble hockey tourney underway
- Hoffman's rise all part of the process
- Infographic: AHL alumni in Sochi
- Toffoli named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- Sceviour sets sights on Calder Cup
- New scout Hedberg filling in as backup goalie
- AHL announces suspensions
- AHL Highlights of the Week