AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced the following suspensions:
Syracuse Crunch defenseman J.P. Cote has been suspended for five (5) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Norfolk on Feb. 14.
Cote was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
Cote will miss Syracuse’s games tonight (Feb. 15) at Norfolk; Friday (Feb. 21) vs. Utica; Feb. 22 at Hershey; Feb. 23 vs. Hershey (at Washington, D.C.); and Feb. 28 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
* * *
Springfield Falcons center Darryl Boyce has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a match penalty for high-sticking in a game vs. Hartford on Feb. 14.
Boyce will miss Springfield’s games tonight (Feb. 15) vs. Bridgeport and Sunday (Feb. 16) vs. Worcester.
- IceHogs' Dahlbeck finding his shot
- AHL announces suspensions
- Khokhlachev named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Wathier reassigned to Milwaukee
- Monarchs preparing for playoff push
- Impressive work in AHL earns Trocheck the call
- Falcons take pride in reading program