AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons right wing Steve Pinizzotto has been suspended for two (2) games and Texas Stars right wing Scott Glennie has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of their actions in Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinal playoff series between the teams on Apr. 23.
Pinizzotto was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) for a boarding incident. He will miss Game 2 (Apr. 26) and Game 3 (Apr. 30) of the series vs. Texas.
Glennie was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) for a boarding incident. He will miss Game 2 (Apr. 26) of the series vs. Oklahoma City.
- AHL Highlights of the Week
- Texas adds Nichushkin on conditioning stint
- All-Star Classic tickets to go on sale Monday
- Hartford's Haggerty has eyes on New York
- Schroeder leading the charge
- AHL announces front-office additions
- Timmins gives Devils more than offense
- The A-List: 10 things you need to know