AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced that Oklahoma City Barons right wing Steve Pinizzotto has been suspended for two (2) games and Texas Stars right wing Scott Glennie has been suspended for one (1) game as a result of their actions in Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinal playoff series between the teams on Apr. 23.
Pinizzotto was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) for a boarding incident. He will miss Game 2 (Apr. 26) and Game 3 (Apr. 30) of the series vs. Texas.
Glennie was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline) for a boarding incident. He will miss Game 2 (Apr. 26) of the series vs. Oklahoma City.
- Stretch off to solid start with Sound Tigers
- AHL announces suspension
- Life as a pro just Golden for McKenzie
- Samson ready for big role with new team
- Crunch to surpass indoor attendance record
- Hellebuyck primed for big things
- Canucks, Stars have 'unusual' familiarity
- All-Star tickets on sale now to Comets STH