AHL announces suspensions
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. … The American Hockey League today announced the following suspensions:
Hershey Bears right wing Garrett Mitchell has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of an illegal check to the head of an opponent in a game at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Mar. 6.
Mitchell was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss Hershey’s games Saturday (Mar. 12) and Sunday (Mar. 13) at St. John’s, and Mar. 19 at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
San Antonio Rampage right wing Daniel Maggio has been suspended for three (3) games as a consequence of his actions in a game vs. Ontario on Mar. 6.
Maggio was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss San Antonio’s games Wednesday (Mar. 9) vs. Ontario and Friday (Mar. 11) and Sunday (Mar. 13) vs. Lake Erie.
- Calder Cup Playoff Primer: Apr. 7
- Gulls join playoff picture
- IceHogs clinch postseason berth
- 2015-16 AHL All-Rookie Team unveiled
- NHL.com: AHL postseason picture taking shape
- #AHLOTB: Payerl making impact on Admirals
- AHL announces suspensions
- Devils extend lease with Times Union Center