AHL rules on Zolnierczyk eligibility
The American Hockey League has announced that Adirondack Phantoms forward Harry Zolnierczyk is eligible to play in the AHL effective today.
Per the American Hockey League’s by-laws, a player who is under suspension in another league or organization who seeks to play in the AHL while under that suspension will have the relevant disciplinary matter independently reviewed by the President of the American Hockey League, who may in his discretion deem the player ineligible.
Zolnierczyk is currently serving a four-game suspension in the National Hockey League. He was assigned to Adirondack by the Philadelphia Flyers today. Zolnierczyk has tallied nine goals and eight assists for 17 points in 46 games this year with the Phantoms.
- Meech re-signs with Texas
- Wolves re-sign Harper, add three
- Cassidy keeps Providence pipeline producing
- Checkers sign NHL veteran LaRose
- Mougenel joins Sharks staff
- Warsofsky looking to break through to NHL
- Bulldogs sign defenseman Finley
- Trio of Flyers prospects waiting their turn